- When you register you will be sent a password, which you have the option to change by following the links on the logon page. You will be able to view the list of plates available without paying anything, but will not be able to download plates until payment has been made. If you try to download and have no credit with Airbox Data Services you will be given the option of paying by credit/debit card or by invoice (corporate clients only). If you choose to pay by credit/debit card you will be redirected to Paypal, who handle secure such transactions for Airbox Data Services. Please note that you do NOT need a Paypal account. Shortly afterwards, you will be sent an email confirming that payment has been received. Paypal act as agents for Airbox Data Services and any issues you have with processing of payment should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full and corporate licences are valid for the period stated on the licence. Licences may be used by the licence holder only. They are not sub-licensable or assignable, and may be rescinded if these terms and conditions are broken.
- At any one time, you may use one copy per licence of any plate to which you are permitted access. Airbox Data Services reserves the right to make random inspections to ensure that all copies used are properly licensed. Persons or entities abusing these terms and conditions or who deny inspection requests for reasons not considered reasonable by Airbox Data Services may have their licence(s) withdrawn.
- Airbox Data Services currently covers most of the UK, most of Ireland, and some airfields in nearer parts of Europe. The database changes from time to time and no guarantee is made that any particular plates are available. The current list of plates can be seen by logging on, which requires registration, but there is no commitment to buy a licence simply by registering. You can request that particular plates be added to the database. We charge £30 per procedure for this service, on completion of which the plate(s) in question will be put on the website for all to use until they next need amending, at which point they may be removed.
- You may make as many downloads as you like while your licence is valid.
- Airbox Data Services has taken reasonable care to ensure that information on this website is accurate and complete. However, this website is provided 'as is' and Airbox Data Services makes no warranties or representations, express or implied as to the content of this website. Further, Airbox Data Services makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this website's content or the content of any third party website, nor as to the functions contained herein or therein or as to whether they will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server are free from virus or other harmful component. Airbox Data Services makes no warranties or representations regarding the use of materials in this website in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. To the extent permissible by law, Airbox Data Services does not accept liability for any loss that may arise from the reliance on information contained on or obtained through this website or for any loss relating to your inability to access the website or for loss relating to corruption or destruction of data. A quality system is in place, evidence of which is available for examination (on request) for a nominal fee.
- The Airbox Data Services service includes notification of updates provided you have a valid full or corporate licence. You will be sent emails advising of changes when they occur but this system must not be relied upon (since emails can be go astray, be delayed, deleted or not actioned) and therefore it is your responsibility to check the website for updates and to download the latest versions of plates before flight. The email update service is for convenience only and does not abrogate your responsibility to check for updates via this site. Airbox Data Services updates the plates whenever a change is published in the AIP (not normally including NOTAMS); such updates are actioned on the night before the notified date of the AIRAC amendment.
- You may request a refund within the first 30 days of your licence if Airbox Data Services doesn't meet your expectations. In such a case, we will make a £15 administration charge and will refund 11/12 of the amount paid.
- Airbox Data Services respects the privacy of each user of this website and endeavours to protect such. You do not have to give personal information other than your name and email address to use the website. If you choose to register for our service we will use the personally identifying information you give us to send you an email confirming your registration with the site and further emails whenever certain new company information is posted to the site. If you do not wish us to store your personal information please do not submit it to us. We use encryption, firewalls and other technology and security processes with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use, and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. In relation to retention of data, we will keep your data in accordance with our retention policy, which is that it will remain on our servers until you ask us to remove it. We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or required to do so, for example, we reserve the right to share your personal information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law. Additionally, where we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect and or defend our rights, property or safety and those of our users, customers and other interested parties, we reserve the right to disclose such information. You can view all your personal data that Airbox Data Services keeps by going to the logon page and entering your id and password in the appropriate boxes; the page which loads when you click the button gives you the ability to change certain details and to view the rest.
- If you wish us to stop using your personal information for any or all of the purposes detailed or to be removed from our contact lists, please email us. We will stop using your
information as soon as is reasonably possible to do so but please note that you may continue to receive material while we are updating our lists. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to amend the details you have provided to us, please use the facility on the logon page. Airbox Data Services controls the personal data collected on this website. If you have any questions or issues connected to this policy or privacy in general, please direct them to email@example.com.
- All proprietary rights in the pages on this website and the contents thereof are reserved. You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this website for personal, non-commercial purposes and on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing. Other than as stated above, no licence is granted by Airbox Data Services to copy or reproduce in any way, electronically, in written form or otherwise, any of the contents of this website. Nothing on this website should be considered as granting any licence or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Airbox Data Services or any third party.
- You have the right of withdrawal from this contract for any reason and without penalty during a period of 7 days after confirmation of registration. The minimum contract period is one year, or less if stated on the licence.
- Airbox Data Services complies with the EU Distance Selling Directive. Since the required information is contained within the above terms and conditions you will not receive further confirmation of the same.